My Blog List

Thursday, January 24, 2008

KIWI PUNKS

SHORTLIVED

I've had a sneak peek at new album and it's sweetas huny pie!!!!!

SCAB


MISSING TEETH


R.I.P SLAMMY PUNKFEST '07!
\

DICK DYNAMITE and THE DOPELGANGERS(Pyschobilly!)


GOODTIMES


PISSCHRIST


GAYLORDZ first show


BALI BOMBERS at Valve


wasn't the Gripper i was lookin 4 but hey, the guyz a wrestling rockstar


Thats Better, GRIPPER


Neil da singa was also in dis band


THE SLITS in NZ part #1


part #2



Perfect way ta end a great weekend and punk music lives on, I will edit stuff so don't worry if think is crap and hey its takes all sorts dinnit, punk ain't this or that but it does have a philosiphy behind it up ya bum your mums gay(i'm gettin in b4 u do) wank wank, not goin back to da 80's and snobz can um die cheerz


Don't blame me if I miss ya out, send me ya shiza 4 the radio show yo, weds 5-7pm, www.muntfm.co.nz and tell me about good bands and i mean good not yourz haha

No comments: