My Blog List

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Review of Goodtimes(hardcore/punk NZ) and co... at Leftbank

Missed Gaylordz but herd were old skool punk rock and are playing the upcoming Sharkfest in Wellington , NZ, end of July.

Goodtimes: one of my favourite bands at mo, seem to have added some crust and some more thrash sprinkled here and there and the obligatory breakdown but not too much, as they say, just right.

Girls have got Rhythm maaan, I don't know what it is, don't get me wrong and man can these gals play but just ta mention a few of my fave's, 'punchbowl', 'poodles' and of course the afore mentioned.
I love the drummer, she bangs them like a fox( and I ain't being filthy neiver)people who see em or hear em will know what I mean and I still love the dual vocals, they just go so well together.(sum members are moving to AK so we will see what happens nxt.)

Punk fucking rock, D.I.'fucking' Y as Marty would say.

and Happy Birthday Amy! GoodTimes!!!

and on that note: PunchbowlNZ at Valve, WGTN

Thannks Fuzz and Thanks Leftbank and I'd like to thank the dog and um....they have a myspace, checkit yo!

No comments: