My Blog List

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Type 1 Diabetes - Calvins War



I just gave up for a while specially after going through social inadequecy through my teenage years which is why I think some should be more grateful but I don't expect it, I have got philosophical which has become boring, not just to me haha and having it so long, well in relative terms, I'm catching up for 'bad behaviour', ah well shit happens, empathy not pity or sympathy unless your dying of course haha.
It got harder as I got older as people in this country are uneducated due to research being almost non existant at the time due to financial constraints, it just sucks having this when your a punk et al and having been socially inept due to circumstance; but I am capable of getting myself out of ruts as it also builds mental toughness to a degree, it helps me to express myself and I won't have anyone tell me otherwise.



A Simple Explanation of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes: as some people don't seem to have the foggiest





Hahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: